The MSHA Board met in June and made changes for a couple of different areas:
Big changes for tournaments & events:
- eliminate membership fees entirely,
- change regular tournament entry fee to $50 with no discounts for membership in MSHA or USHA
- $25 discount for students (per tournament, no membership fees or other discounts)
- $20 banquet fee for early registration, $30 fee if not reserved by deadline
New matching funds for donations to various development programs:
- The MSHA will provide annual matching funds for donations of up to:
- $3,000 for collegiate reimbursement programs in Minnesota
- $1,000 for juniors reimbursement programs in Minnesota
- $250 for Moy Langhorst Award reimbursements
- Individuals or businesses may specify a particular fund for which they would like a matching amount or leave it to the board’s discretion.
- The MSHA will match donations up to $1,000 for the one-wall refurbishment project at Christian Park in Richfield.