Please see below information I am passing along from Mark Winkelman and Dick Reis from the Fargo-Moorhead handball club. Great to get this stuff on the calendar if you’re able to travel to any of these events.
Random Doubles this Saturday: Time to test the body on the court (and have a beverage and lunch after). Random Doubles will be held this Saturday (November 12) at the Fercho YMCA. Draw at 9:15am with play starting at 9:30am. Tailgaters to follow.
Date Set for Arthur Doubles Tournament: For some holiday handball fun, mark December 10 on your calendar and line up a partner for the Arthur Doubles Tournament. Watch future emails for more details or contact Joel Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Tournaments: If you know of any handball tournaments that we do not have on the list below, please forward the tournament information, entry form, and/or website link to Mark Winkelman (email@example.com) and we will do all we can to promote your tournaments!
* Random Doubles (sponsored by the F-M Handball Club), November 12, Fercho (downtown) YMCA, Fargo, ND -- for more information contact Dick Reis at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Minnesota Open Singles State Championship, November 18-20, Life Time Fitness, Fridley, MN -- for more information go to https://www.mnhandball.org/event/show/512838645
* 37th Annual Bill Ryan & Al Bersanti Memorial Handball Tournament, December 2-4, Elks Club, Butte, MT -- for more information or an entry form go to https://montanahandball.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Ryan-Bersanti-Entry-Form-2022.pdf or contact Don Foley email@example.com
* Arthur Doubles Handball Tournament, December 10, Arthur, ND -- watch future emails for more information contact Joel Moore firstname.lastname@example.org
* Winter Carnival Handball Doubles Tournament, February 3-4, Life Time Fitness, Fridley, MN -- for more information or an entry form contact Mike Kloos at email@example.com
* North Dakota State Handball Tournament (open to players from all states/provinces -- sponsored by the YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties & the F-M Handball Club), March 10-11, Fercho (downtown) YMCA, Fargo, ND -- watch future emails for more information and the entry form
* Manitoba Open, April 14-15, University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg, MB -- watch future emails for more information or contact Merv Deckert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent by Mark Winkelman for…
F-M Handball Club President
Roll ‘Em Out,
USHA Central Regional Commissioner